Gay.
"Okay. 1,2,3, click!"
"No, no, try again! 1, 2, click on 3!"
"Dumb dick-head."
"wOw."
"Omg. Send me, send me!"
"I want hah gao.. "
"Yknw that chee cheong fan thing which melts in your mouth, served with soy sauce!"
"What-e-ver."
"Omg. I got eaten by a shark!"
"Omg. Cool cool cool."
"Omg. Remember my hi-score! 4 million 2 thousand and 99!"
"Motherf***er ccb!"
"Nat listen, can you hear my gun!"
"Hah gao.."
Lol. This is how I spent my night at home, in front of the com, phone clamped to my ear, with Wang Huijia. We were listening and singing along to Backstreet Boys songs and trying to sync them at the same time over the phone, d/ling oldies (kudos to Jeremy, and and and whoever has For Baby by John Denver, please and thankyou I need my Limewire back damnzz), craving food dim summmmm and indulging in our newfound old pastimes of playing retarded computer games and planning our escape on Tuesday.
Nat& fantasy alongside reality says:
LOL
Nat& fantasy alongside reality says:
MY PHONE DIED
huijia__________. says:
eh no batt?
huijia__________. says:
hahaha!
huijia__________. says:
ammaazingg sia
huijia__________. says:
what a waste of like four hours
My ear kinda hurts now. Haha. 'Twas a gay sum-up to my day, a retarded carefree Saturday night, sharing secrets, laughter and well, being retarded. Ohwell.
Anyway, I swam another 20 laps earlier today! And Ikea-ed with Jon in the afternoon. I plan to refurbish and repack my entire room once Promos are done. Awesome. And my gp essay has been in front of me with only the first paragraph completed the whole night, untouched. Swell.
It's almost 3 bloody AM and my mum's gonna kill me. Need. Sleep. Now. Lots to mug with Kelvinchewzx when I wake up later. (And how I am gonna wake up later is a mystery to me.) Goodnight!
"No, no, try again! 1, 2, click on 3!"
"Dumb dick-head."
"wOw."
"Omg. Send me, send me!"
"I want hah gao.. "
"Yknw that chee cheong fan thing which melts in your mouth, served with soy sauce!"
"What-e-ver."
"Omg. I got eaten by a shark!"
"Omg. Cool cool cool."
"Omg. Remember my hi-score! 4 million 2 thousand and 99!"
"Motherf***er ccb!"
"Nat listen, can you hear my gun!"
"Hah gao.."
Lol. This is how I spent my night at home, in front of the com, phone clamped to my ear, with Wang Huijia. We were listening and singing along to Backstreet Boys songs and trying to sync them at the same time over the phone, d/ling oldies (kudos to Jeremy, and and and whoever has For Baby by John Denver, please and thankyou I need my Limewire back damnzz), craving food dim summmmm and indulging in our newfound old pastimes of playing retarded computer games and planning our escape on Tuesday.
Nat& fantasy alongside reality says:
LOL
Nat& fantasy alongside reality says:
MY PHONE DIED
huijia__________. says:
eh no batt?
huijia__________. says:
hahaha!
huijia__________. says:
ammaazingg sia
huijia__________. says:
what a waste of like four hours
My ear kinda hurts now. Haha. 'Twas a gay sum-up to my day, a retarded carefree Saturday night, sharing secrets, laughter and well, being retarded. Ohwell.
Anyway, I swam another 20 laps earlier today! And Ikea-ed with Jon in the afternoon. I plan to refurbish and repack my entire room once Promos are done. Awesome. And my gp essay has been in front of me with only the first paragraph completed the whole night, untouched. Swell.
It's almost 3 bloody AM and my mum's gonna kill me. Need. Sleep. Now. Lots to mug with Kelvinchewzx when I wake up later. (And how I am gonna wake up later is a mystery to me.) Goodnight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home